Build your business with CO.STARTERS Core
Wednesdays from 6–9 PM Eastern | June 23 - August 25, 2021
Do you believe in your idea? We do. Whether you’re stuck or just getting started, our proven program helps entrepreneurs find their next step. Since 2013, we’ve helped thousands of doers, makers, dreamers, and starters realize their dreams with our small business tools.
Typically only available through one of our local partners, you can now join this special program no matter where you live.
How It Works
Join a live Zoom session for three hours once a week to work through each element of your business.
Facilitated by a Small Business Owner
Our amazing facilitators are small business owners themselves and will lead you through the discovery process.
Built in Peer-Support
You don’t have to go it alone. You’ll get real-time feedback from other entrepreneurs in the group and the accountability needed to accomplish your goals.
The Sessions > A Step-by-Step Journey to Business Ownership
SESSION 1: Knowing Yourself | June 23
Dig into what’s driving you and understand what it will take to achieve your dream.
SESSION 2: Knowing Your Customer | June 30
Pinpoint what your customer wants and how to adapt to their needs.
SESSION 3: Finding the Right Solution | July 7
Test your solution by starting small and making adjustments as needed.
SESSION 4: Getting the Relationship Right | July 14
Build customer relationships through your messaging & marketing.
SESSION 5: Building Blocks | July 21
Figure out your logistics and how you’ll make money.
SESSION 6: Structures & Systems | July 28
Understand the legal and accounting systems you’ll need to support your business.
SESSION 7: Discovering the Bottom Line | August 4
Determine your costs and whether your business model is financially viable.
SESSION 8: Financial Modeling | August 11
Go deeper on the financials and identify sources of capital.
SESSION 9: Planning for Growth | August 18
Build momentum and leave with a strategy for achieving your goals.
SESSION 10: Celebration! | August 25
Reflect on what you’ve accomplished and celebrate all you’ve achieved.
Benefits > How it helps
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable business and bring your idea to life.
- Develop skills to understand the market and focus on the most critical activities needed to move forward.
- Have a safe place to share, experiment, fail, and learn together.
- Understand WHY specific business activities matter, HOW they fit together, and WHETHER they are relevant to you.
- Connect with people and resources who can help you make progress and find accountability to accomplish your goals.
- Learn how to ask the right questions to better identify and address key issues.
- Know your next step.